Against my (better) judgement;Desperate times;What am I doing?

This blog post may sound all over the place, as my thoughts are too. First of all, on the advice of my husband, I took the plunge and opened an EBAY store. I know, I know, many others have advised against this. Their fees are too high, the site is slow to download, etc, etc. But, they do have a high number of dedicated customers. And so, in these desperate times, I'll give it a try! Here's a few things that you'll find over there:




Last week I didn't make much new, due to the fact that I did work a temporary job at Edible Arrangements.com. It was very busy and tiring, since it was Valentine week. Well, at least I brought in a paycheck for the week! My quest continues, as I look for a part/full time job, even if I do have to go back into veterinary medicine.

I do need to make some earrings as requested by one of the galleries that I have some things in right now. And, on the other hand, I'm having problems with another shop that I have jewelry in, and may pull my stuff out soon.

I need to give kudos again to Sarah at "Innovative Momma" for another great business article: http://innovativemoma.blogspot.com/2009/02/bullseye-targeting-your-market.html

And as a reminder, I'm still having a jewelry giveaway for these earrings:


just follow the directions here: http://devinedesignsjewelry.blogspot.com/2009/02/cool-stuff-and-giveaways.html

And I promise to have a Joyce Meyer giveaway too! I 'll try to post that tomorrow. Stop back, O.k?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tarpon Springs fine art festival 2017

Join me this weekend for PAVA's 2Cool Art Show in Gulfport, Florida