And the Winner is.......


Now wait just a minute here and let me back up a bit. Don't you like the suspense anyway?
So I must say that I did get off the couch yesterday and completed everything that I was procrastinating. Except for the cats. But I did that this morning,; trimming their nails and brushing Rex. He needs to be brushed. He is a long haired cat, and most of the time looks like he just crawled out of the garbage dumpster! Sorry Rex, we love you! And he hates to be brushed! He just growls the whole time. That would figure, wouldn't it?



THE RIPPLE EFFECT
I just got back from having coffee with a few lady friends of mine and wanted to share this analogy that we were talking about. THE RIPPLE EFFECT: Someone was saying how you have to just pick up that rock and throw it in the pond if you want to see "the ripple effect". Do you want to see change? Help someone out or make a difference in some one's life or community? It won't happen if you do nothing. If you do nothing, you will stay stagnant. The water won't move on the pond, nothing happens, no change, no breath of life, and possibly things die.
You have to be willing, and brave sometimes to pick up that rock. As someone else mentioned, "sometimes it's a heavy, heavy rock." This is true sometimes.

O.K. Back to the contest: AND THE WINNER IS... OVER THE TOP APRONS!


Congratulations! I will contact you with my email so that you can send my your mailing address, then I'll get your Joyce Meyer Cd's right out to you. Enjoy them.

Stop back tomorrow for the picture of the week, and an explanation about last week's picture. It should be interesting.

Comments

Unknown said…
She's on a roll! Congrats Corline! Happy new year, you're cat is beautiful!
Andreal said…
Funny...I was just discussing the Ripple Effect of sorts with a few of my friends. If we're not careful, the ripples can be negative, but let's focus on spreading beauty and hope.

Happy New Year and thank you for all of your comments.
Thank you Cindy ... I thought I did send the information on receiving the C.D. ... here is my e-mail and I will send you my address. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

overthetopaprons@syix.com
camiropa said…
Love the Ripple Effect. Love it. Great post! Congrats Overthetopaprons! Corline's on a roll! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks