Weekend Update

Good Monday morning everyone! My open house on Saturday was good. Not many people for a turnout, but good sales. So I am happy with that. I got a couple of custom orders from it as well. Today, I'll keep busy, as I have lot's to do. Various appointments, a little Christmas shopping, still looking for a part-time job, and I plan to call some local boutiques today to try and get my jewelry in their shops. I've been putting this off for quite awhile now; I don't know why, because I kept telling myself, that I don't have enough items yet, don't have my portfolio updated yet, but the real reason could be fear, discomfort, or plain laziness. I'm getting it in gear today!
My Mom's in town from Oregon for the next 6 months (I think). Yes, call her a "snow bird" here. She wanted me to make her a simple turquoise necklace with beads that she bought, so I finished that yesterday. Here's a few photos from my weekend. Have a great day!



Comments

Anonymous said…
wow Cindy, you have some inventory! I would LOVE to be able to build up an inventory like that. I am glad your sells were good over the weekend. I wish you luck in finding a job and with the boutiques as well! Happy Thanksgiving!
Anonymous said…
wow Cindy, you have some inventory! I would LOVE to be able to build up an inventory like that. I am glad your sells were good over the weekend. I wish you luck in finding a job and with the boutiques as well! Happy Thanksgiving!
Robin Easton said…
This is truly impressive! WOW! Not only are you very prolific but the display is so well done, both professional and elegantly laid out. You are amazingly talented. It appears you must be that way with most things in your life. Often truly creative people are that way. Good for you. I will have to take a closer look at all this. It's beautiful. I love beading, although, like I said, I don't do it professionally like you do, just to relax and make myself or friends a gift, but I do love it. All the colors and types of beads that are available now is remarkable.

Good job and good for you!!!
Hugs to you, :) :)
Robin

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis