Sunday....photography challenged

What a nice party I went to last night. You wouldn't believe 36 women together in one room doing an ornament exchange, wow! Had a nice walk this morning, here's what I encountered along the way:



Loch Ness Monster. Yes, this is what we can expect here in Florida! And this is about as close as I want to get!
As I promised, I want to show off some of the pieces I mentioned before and I finished the southwestern necklace too.But I waited too long today to take photos outside, lost the natural light, had a shaky hand, you get the message; kind of lousy photos today.
Here's a few:





Now for a name, I can't decide; maybe Sedona pottery, or Fiesta?
Anyone have suggestions for the name of the southwestern necklace? I need to retake photos tomorrow, I guess before I can list these in my Etsy shop. Right now I've got to go feed the hungry cats, and husband!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis