I'm finished!

Yeah, I've done it! Finished opening up my ETSY SUPPLY/DESTASH SHOP. Whew! That was a lot of work. If anybody is interested in destashing some of your supplies, let me tell you, that it took me almost 3 full days to pull it together. I think I have about 37 items up for sale. Here's the link: href="http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5178735">
Hope to see some of you there! I'll be sending emails to those I talk to regularly or here on the blog. Didn't think I'd get it done today; after all, I did walk this morning, check my blogs that I follow, talk on the phone, cleaned, did dishes, laundry and vacuumed! O.k., enough already! I think I'm tired again.
No pictures today. I'll be back with the picture of the week, probably tomorrow.
WOW! I just made my first sale in the supply shop! I'm happy! And thank you, Michelle!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Cindy,
Opening a supply shop has got to be a lot of work. I'm off to check it out!!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis