The Ebay Experiment

Well today's the day; I'm going to try my Ebay experiment hoping to get more exposure for my jewelry business. I've selectively chose a number of items to sell, and have posted them today for 7 days. We'll have to wait for the outcome. I'm still looking for more internet exposure for my jewelry business. I started a gallery at Jewelryartists.org, but keep having trouble logging in. I have to email the web host about that. There's also another artisan selling site, (forget the name, I have to go to another site to find out), that I remember looking at before, and they have reasonable seller's fees. It seemed very artsy/eclectic; I'll probably pick my top 2 or 3 artisan pieces and try them out there.
So, this weekend I guess I'll try to tackle some of these projects here on my desk, and also start my southwest/Texas inspired pieces. Yeah, I'd better do that before I loose all the inspiration from my trip last week! I think I'll start on those next. Stay tuned, I'll probably have some new pieces in a few days to post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis