What's my style?

Well, that's a good question. I want to design jewelry that's different for sure. I mean there are so many jewelry artists out there and sometimes I see a lot of the same types of items, so I don't want to be a carbon copy of some other work. Do they still have carbon copies? Maybe my age is showing. Anyway, I do like the eclectic, non-traditional style. I'm currently looking into doing some pieces experimenting with fantasy (fairies and the like), also learing towards cultural references: Buddist, yoga lifestyle, meditation, goddesses celtic. If you have some idea in mind of a piece of jewelry that you would like, I'd be glad to custom design a piece for you. You can check out my etsy store at DevineDesignsJewelry.etsy.com. I've done some large dramatic pieces too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis