Get your Valentia skin care products now

Valentia skin care products are both natural and made with organic ingredients, vegan, cruelty-free, and made In The USA. Many of their products include skin loving ingredients like vitamin A,C,E, and various essential oils. I have used and reviewed a couple of their products and really enjoyed them. You can read my post about the Even Glow Serum with 20% Vitamin C, here. Also, my post about their True Glow Eye Cream, here.

Now for the BEST part. From May 16th until June 1st, Valentia is offering you, my readers and friends, a HUGE DISCOUNT. You can take 35% off ALL PRODUCTS in the Valentia line! This is a great way to try some new products. You won't be disappointed with them. Use the code: REFRESH35 on their website Valentia.com to take advantage of this great savings. Let me know what products you get. I'll be trying a couple of new ones myself!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis