Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado & Quinoa Co-Wash

I received a bottle of this Briogeo Co-wash in my last month's BeautyDNA box- you can read about that here.
Finally getting around to trying this product, I must say that I'm impressed. This 4-in-one, shampoo and conditioner, detangles, and nourishes the hair. This avocado and quinoa blend is formulated for thick, coarse, dry, and/or color treated hair- that's me!
It's an ultra-rich hydrating cream product with good amount of slip. It also contains shea butter, aloe, vitamin E and other natural ingredients, plus is cruelty-free, and vegan friendly, and made without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicone, synthetic fragrances and dyes. The product has a ever so light scent of mint to me, although I don't believe there is any mint in it. A very small amount of citrus, cedar, and sandalwood oils are mentioned in the ingredient list. This is a nice size of 8.5 oz. and retails for $20.00. Briogeo's products can be purchased on their website or on Sephora's website along with Briogeo's other styling products. Worth checking out.

Disclosure: I am not affiliated in any way with Briogeo, BeautyDNA, or Sephora. I purchased this product and these are my own opinions.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis