Best Kept Rx box for summer

In case you're not familiar with this subscription box, Your best kept Rx is a seasonal (every 3 months) box of beauty and lifestyle products. You'll get 5 full sized items hand picked by their beauty and lifestyle experts at the price of $49.00 per box.

This is what I got in the summer box:
BlokRok sunscreen and lotion applicator~ Fill it with lotion for portable on the go clean hands application.

Mission Essentials Sun Soothe aloe and mint spray~ good for sun burn, or just spray on face to refresh. I'm keeping mine in the refrigerator.

Beekeepers Propolis~ Not familiar with this product. It is a supplement that is suppose to be good for immune support, with antioxidant properties, can aid with inflammation and healing. Note that this product is from Canada, and is not regulated by U.S. FDA.

Zum face walnut sugar scrub~ I have used Zum soaps before and like them, so I'm looking forward to trying out this facial scrub. It smells great with rosemary and mint extracts, although walnut shells can be harsh on the skin, and may not be recommended for those with sensitive skin.

I also got this gold-tone layering necklace. Not a fan. First of all, I make jewelry, secondly, I don't wear gold. Maybe I can recycle it.

Overall I like 3 out of the 5 products in this box. Since it only comes seasonally, and you do get full sized products, this box might just be something worth sampling, if you're looking for a new subscription box to try.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis