I feel like giving something away
I worked on making jewelry all day today to get ready for my show next weekend. With the holidays approaching, I'm feeling a bit like Santa Claus and I want to give something away. So I decided on this bracelet. This is a bracelet that I made for myself, but find that I do not wear it and would like someone else to enjoy it. It is a memory wire bracelet with tiny seed beads, silver and other beads with the focal bead being a beautiful polymer clay bar bead made by Heather Powers . Now, here's all you have to do to be entered to win. Leave a comment on my blog here (1 entry) Become a fan of Devine Designs Jewelry on Facebook (1 entry) Make any purchase from my on-line shops: http://devinedesignsjewelry.etsy.com or http://devinedesignsjewelry.artfire.com (1 entry per purchase) Make a purchase at my bead and jewelry supply shop: http://cindyd34688 (1 entry) Blog about my giveaway on your blog, then come back and send me the link to your blog (1 entry) So all together, you could be...
Comments
Popping over from the EBT...