Birchbox review-January 2015 box

Quick reviews!
My favorite product in this month's box is the Naobay body radiance lotion.
It goes on as a light moisturizer, but does have a lasting quality to it. Smells like light citrus. Has olive and avocado oils in it, but not greasy at all.

~theBalm "Staniac"
A sheer tint for lips and cheeks. It's a gel based product. On my lips it looked like I just ate a cherry popsickle,(did not like), but it gave a nice healthy glow to the cheeks. This is a good trial size to carry with you.

~The Davines Ol/oil absolute and conditioner (I got 2 packs of conditioner)
I thought the conditioner was nothing special, but I did like the results I got with the oil. I have naturally curly, dry hair and do use oil products regularly. At first the Davines oil seemed too thin, I did not think it would do anything, but my hair was smoother, and my curls stayed in place. The product claims to "prevent frizz, and strengthen hair from breakage". The only ingredient I recognize is sunflower seed oil. Full size for 4 oz. is $41.00. I don't think its worth the price.

~Harvey Prince "Sincerely" fragrance
~
While I don't wear perfume, this one has a strong scent of tuberose, and it lasts! The fragrance stayed with me even after I tried to wash it off.

I did not try the Dr. Jart+ beauty balm. Maybe I'll review later.
BTW: This is a way better box than the last 2 that I received from Birchbox.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis