Birchbox review

My first box: October 2014. What's inside?
~Beauty Protector~Protect & Detangle~ Two things I like about this product: It smells great! Something like a vanilla; and, it works! It does smooth the hair and help with the frizzies. I do have very curly, kinky, dry and color treated hair. I usually use 3 or 4 styling products in my hair. I might have to switch one out for this Beauty Protector.

~dr. brandt~pores no more vacuum cleaner: Not one I would purchase myself. It's claims are that it "draws out sebum and dirt like a magnet." I don't agree, but I will continue to try my sample tube, maybe I'll change my mind. Also this product contains GLYCOLIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, and natural lavender and rose oils-smells good, but some of these ingredients may be irritating to anyone with skin sensitivities.

~Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream~ Definitely a high end eye product (priced at $38.00). I like the feel and texture of this product, but haven't used it enough to say whether or not it's worth the price. It contains lots of natural ingredients and plant/flower oils, but I did not notice a fragrance when using it.

~Party Proof lipstick~ I really liked this one! The shade I got is "Kitty"; a neutral beige/brown (they call it a soft baby pink) Very emollient and hydrating. They come in 2 sets: Neutrals, and Classics at $24.00 a set (that's $8.00 a piece), not bad. I might have to purchase these!

~Coastal Scents eye sampler palette~ Can't say enough about this product line. I love their products, and have many of their palettes.

Next month, I'll review the November Birchbox.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis