Happy Thanksgiving!

Among other things that I'm grateful for, is that I've had this entire week off and I've been "working" like a dog, creating new jewelry in preparation for my next shows.


New bangles in the lacquer process

It's just about a week away from my net show in St. Petersburg at the Studio@620. I've done this show the last 4 or 5 years now. It's a nice indoor studio show. This year there seems to be a great variety of artists working in different media. You can go to the
Craft Heroes blog and scroll through the various featured artists. I've invited friends on FB and those of you who have signed up for my emails will be getting those shortly. You can sign up in the side bar link, if you'd like.
Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!





Bookmark and Share

Comments

Unknown said…
i love the you doing great work keep it up


Designer Jewelry in Canada
Unknown said…
I love the lushness of it, and of course the resin.
ladies diamond watches

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks