Saturday's show

It's always a good show at the Studio@620. Chatted with some old friends and some new. Had some repeat customers; always a good thing. I changed up my display a bit, and added a display to hold my cuff bracelets. I like the look. I think I finally have a display I'm pleased with.

My table from end to end.


New display for cuffs


My neighbor across the way


LTC pet shop (my mom bought her cats 2 beds)


I didn't take too many photos this year; I get so involved in selling, once customers start to come in. Stop back for my previews of shows I'll be doing this weekend.



Bookmark and Share

Comments

Your cuff display looks awesome...they really stand out nicely!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis