I'm too tired to think

I wanted to stop in and blog today, before it starts to get to be too much of a chore, or I forget about it altogether! I am so tired! I just can't seem to keep up. This week started out with getting a new washing machine, since ours died last week. Then I worked my usually job, then I picked up 2 days of unexpected hours from my part time job. And that really kicked my butt! Plus now, I'm coming down with a cold. (I do not like to be sick). And I have to work tomorrow morning at my regular job.
I have a whole new batch of jewelry made; well almost finished. I'm trying to put the finishing touches on things today. I have a few new styles of earrings, and a couple of new bracelets too. I really wish I could have finished these earlier in the week. I just feel like I'm so behind in finishing or starting all the projects that I want to do. Plus, my inventory is so low, and I have another show in May-
I think you get the picture.
A couple of new listings are going up today in my Etsy shop. Then tomorrow I'm resting the rest of the day after my morning work.
Next week is a new week with new adventures!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

I hope you get to feeling better soon! I know I don't feel like doing much when I'm sick!
But keep your chin up :) You'll find the time :)
storybeader said…
two jobs?! Now THAT sounds like a chore! Hope you're feeling better soon - it's a bummer having to go to work when feeling sickly. {:-D
You have quite a lot on your plate, as well as high expectations for yourself. Give yourself a break.
I hope by now you are feeling better.

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks