Tis' the season~to be STRESSED!

I must blog now. I hate letting too much time go by without posting here, or too many days without adding a new item to my Etsy shop. So here I am. And I and stressed. As I always am right before and preparing for live arts and crafts shows, I tend to stress myself. I don't feel prepared enough; booth's not ready, I don't think I have enough stock. Yes, I'm feeling a bit frazzled.

I'm working alot right now, up at 4:00am, planning for shows, holidays, I don't have time to read, and I have books I must review; my house needs cleaning, my husband needs attention- I just don't know how other's do it! And do it all! I'm out of touch with friends- maybe folks just don't do it all!
My Mom went to North Carolina and brought me back some fun polymer clay beads. I see a few pairs of earrings evolving there.

And this cute card, that is actually a book mark made from copper, brass and probably nickel, I don't know. Photo is not great, but you get the idea~

I do have 3 new pairs of earrings finished; great new stamping techniques and riveting, but I am so tired today, I did not even want to get out all my photo box stuff and take pictures! I tried these on a window sill with natural light. Turned out not too bad. Have a look:



I can't even think about writing descriptions and listing in my Etsy shop right now. Next weekend I have a show, maybe I shouldjust tag these with prices? I don't know. I'm all over the place, I know. Must recharge camera battery now, and my own! Hope I can make it past 8:00pm to watch Survivor!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Ani said…
Okay. I have to admit my first reaction was relief that I'm not the only one! I don't know how others do it, either. And then I feel guilty, because they do seem to. Clean houses. Blogs kept up. Daily Etsy listings. Well-fed families. AND always up to date in the forums!

They have clones. It's obvious. So where are ours?

Your mom brought you some fun things! And your new earrings are truly lovely. Tag them. If they sell at your show, you won't have to write descriptions at all!
cindy said…
Thanks Ani, glad I'm not alone!
You are definitely not alone! I too wonder how others get it all done!
And I get nervous before every show!
The new earrings look great :)
Is there 'bed before 4'? It's been so long, I just don't know anymore:)

One day...maybe I'll get to bed before then...I keep thinking I will anyway!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis