I did NOT cook

Happy Thanksgiving! No, I did not cook. We took my mom out to a nice dinner over on Clearwater Beach, that was recommended by a friend. We had traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings and enough to take home leftovers for another meal. And what a beautiful view we had!






So now that you're probably off to do your holiday shopping, stop by my Etsy shop, and get some great deals on gifts or treat yourself!


20% off all purchases of $45.00 or more, plus free shipping on all purchases! All weekend long! I'm also offering free holiday gift wrap to make your gift giving a little easier. Enjoy!



Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis