You will just love these

I do! Two of my newest earring designs. The first, is a simple drop earring.


They are soft, and subtle. I used teal colored artisan lampwork beads, wrapped in sterling silver, hand fired head pins that I made, and cute flower petal bead caps. They have been oxidized and polished to a matte finish for a rustic look.
You can get them here.

Then, for a more glamorous, gypsy, or goddess, have a look at these "Dark Lady" earrings. Extra long dangles of stacked purple glass beads, amethyst gemstones in various shades, Hill Tribe silver, coiled sterling silver; with a nice bauble of artisan made black and purple lampwork beads!


You can see more of these here.
These are my personal favorite! That's it for today. Enjoy your Monday!



Bookmark and Share

Comments

Pamela Baker said…
Really love both pairs of new earrings in your shop. I know the 2nd pair are your fav - but I really love the first pair!
Erika said…
I really like the first pair! They are both so pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis