Lack of motivation or time?

As I sit and enjoy my Chinese green tea in my cast iron tea pot, I remind myself; "enjoy it, `cause I might not get much time to enjoy later." I say this because I feel like my life has been nothing but running, running, running. I tried to slow down over the holidays, relax, spend some quite time with myself and read a book. Well, I did finish that book, and really, really enjoyed doing nothing else.
Do I have any new jewelry pieces to share with you? No. But I did treat myself to purchasing some new beads, for hope of motivating myself to get moving and creating new jewelry.



In order to free up some time, I had to quit a couple of the groups that I belonged to; making the most productive ones priority. I cannot do everything! I have recently discovered.
I have so, so many ideas to create new things. Many which won't come to fruition unless, 1) I find the time to sit down and actually create them, 2)I sell some of my jewelry already waiting for new homes, 3)I become independently wealthy. I won't hold my breathe on that happening any time soon!

This damn economy! Some thing's gotta change soon. Or I will have to take on another PT job! (Oh, I hope not!)
My time drifts away~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I thought I could manage working PT and spend the other days creating jewelry and working on my on-line business and do art shows and make it all work. Well, IT IS alot of work. A full time job, I would say. So I'm spending more time trying to eat healthy, which means more prep time, trying to exercise regularly, yeah yeah, you get it, I know. Blah, blah, blah, I could go on.
Today~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the foot doctor wants me to go to physical therapy 2 times a week; (add that to the list of things to do), (and pay for). Today's appointment wasn't bad. Then I went and spent half my pay check on expensive shoes for my poor feet problems. Hmmm, let's see, what bills are getting paid this week?
Sorry to sound so bleak; I know it is NOT practicing gratitude. I should just be grateful to have shoes on my feet, have access to medical care, and to have a job at all. On that note, I'll end for today........
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis