Floral Splendor



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27683526

As promised, here's the Floral Splendor necklace to match the bracelet that I posted the other day. I love how this turned out! Prettier that I actually thought it would. Lots of sterling silver used for this one. It has artisan lampwork beads by Melissa Vess and African Kazuri beads.
Now tomorrow I hope to add to my shop another bracelet (that I really like for myself) called "Arabian Nights". Oh, I might as well show you now.

It's got artisan lampwork again and I used a combination of sterling and copper to create this twisted wire. I think I'll be doing more this this combo wire. It looks like rose gold. Very pretty! And a funky style swan clasp.

I just finished listing some new supplies in my supply shop also today.
Lots of sterling silver. More to come tomorrow. I just bought so much supplies for myself, and now I'll never use it all.
Got together my my lady friends this morning. Sold the brass and turquoise hoop earrings that I just made. Yeah! Now I've got a friend who wants me to make a couple of anklets for her. I'm going to try and finish them by Wednesday, before she goes away on a trip.
Monday, another job interview. Wish me luck. I'll be back, later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis