Yart Sale


Here it is the Etsy site wide Yart Sale hosted by Etsy Supply Street Team (ESST). Not only can you find great deals on hand crafting supplies of all kinds, EVERY SHOP on Etsy is welcome to participate. You can go to the ESST blog for more info and shop's participating.
To search for items, use "yart", as many shops will have tagged their items with this.
I am offering sales in both my shops! Since I am a member of ESST, my supply shop, will be offering 25% off all items in the Vintaj/brass section. (Look for YART SALE SECTION)
And in my hand crafted jewelry shop, there will be a special section of YART SALE items listed at 30% off, plus another special I won't reveal yet. You'll have to stop by the shop.
Enjoy these 5 days of savings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis