New items in my shop and more news

I finally got a job! Part-time only for now, but that's o.k. It's been over 8 months since I've worked out of the home. And it's not easy to get back in the swing of things when you've been away from it for so long. Boy, am I tired, and boy, is my body sore! BTW: I am a veterinary technician, C.V.T. It's all new, so we'll see how it goes!
Here's a couple of new items that I've finished. First is a lapis and Hill Tribe silver necklace with a Hill Tribe pendant. It's simple, but it's something I've been wanting to make. Oh, and I made this great anklet; lapis with crystal quartz and Herkimer diamond. If you've never seen or heard of Herkimer diamonds, they are hard like a real diamond and have great shine, they look like glass with double terminated points.




And I made this fun "candy apple" bracelet and earring set. Great lampwork beads from Quinlan Glass and lots of heavy gauge wire wrapped beads, coils and clasp.



Oh, I must say, I haven't listed all of these in my Etsy shop yet, but I must tell you that the Herkimer diamond anklet already sold. I do have a lot more of the stones if you would like something made.

So, I'm thinking of doing a "Summer Sales" event in my Etsy shop, offering something special each month. Now I know we're already into June, but I'll think of something and post it soon!
PSSST! stay tuned for information on the YART SALE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis