Never be afraid

It seems like just when I'm about to give up, or I loose my desire to create something new; that's when it seems that God, or the universe turns things my way. That's what happened yesterday.
I had an appointment at a local boutique to show my jewelry in the morning, and I was much pleased with the result. The shop owner did indeed purchase (outright) a number of pieces and sounded interested in future purchases! (Oh, happy me!)
So I had a few checks to deposit in the bank, and since I was on a roll, I decided to take my jewelry into the bank with me. What a good idea! The bank was slow and I got to show off my jewelry, made a couple of sales; then a customer came in the bank, looked at my stuff, asked if I did home shows, and took a business card with her! (Hey, I thought: "maybe I should just set up my jewelry at the bank!")
So, this gives me hope, to "keep on keeping on", as I like to say, not to give up, and most of all, never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone, take a chance, because you will never know what's out there waiting for you if you don't at least try. I hope this brings hope to you all, in whatever field you might be in, or whatever challenges you might be facing.

Here's some new "eye candy" to start the day! (They will be posted in my Etsy shop within the next few days.)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis