Earrings

Well I finally did something with some of the lampwork discs that I have. You'll see these are from the works of Carey of "Sassy Stoppers". So I felt like making some more earrings! I used beads from various artists (these pairs are all available at my Etsy store, so please stop by!) I'm about to finish a bracelet with a Southwestern diamond shaped lampwork bead focal today, I've been waiting to finish it, because I found the perfect toggle clasp and was waiting for it to ship. Just came today! I'll post it soon. I love working for myself in this creative way, I can just make whatever the day brings into my focus for the day. But it sucks being too much of a perfectionist! (Not always!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks