It started out good today


I walked today 2.75 miles. Cut out the last little street I usually walk. I felt good this morning: I had energy, was awake, and in a good frame of mind. Unlike the other day when I walked, as I felt weak, and kind of sick. Today seemed like a better day. One mile in, doing good, then it hit- I have to pee. And I just went before I left the house! So the last mile back seemed challenging. I sped up coming back, and maybe over did it. Got tired, winded, overheated. It's at that difficult spot where you know that you still have a mile to get back to the house, and you don't know if you'll make it. I did. I hope this doesn't happen if I'm in a race, but at least there will be people there in case I get stuck. So I stopped briefly and took the photo above.

Did everything right, I think; stretched before and after, and did 100 sit ups. Breakfast was oatmeal, with half an apple and cinnamon.
I'll get much more exercise today and this weekend, as I have an art show and will be doing all the set up and tare down alone. I hope it's a great show. See Art Harvest, Dunedin for details.

To read my previous post, go here.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis