Increasing my run/walk ratio

Started this week's run sessions by increasing to 20sec run/40sec walk per minute for over a mile. Total distance: 2.2 miles
62 degrees. Did surprisingly well on this first run. Only had to skip 2 intervals. Recovery time is quicker. Felt good overall.
Knees bothering me a little bit. (over-worked at the job, I think) Getting a little more flexible with stretches. Great weather to exercise in. The new clothes designed for fitness, definitely make the difference, as well as, my new running shoes. Looking forward to more great sessions. No weight loss this week.

To read my previous post, go here.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis