I gained 3 pounds in 3 days


That's all it takes for me to gain weight. Go on a little vacation, eat what I want and bam! Weight gain. We were walking 5 to over 9 miles each day. Apparently, that did nothing. I did not over eat- just made poor choices.

Today I walked 2.47 miles. I'm good with that. And it was a bit difficult. I feel fat. I am completely frustrated with myself. It is so hard, this weight loss thing. I'm struggling. I'm wondering if I will ever loose any more weight. I question whether I will be able to run a 5K. I'm dealing with a lot of internal dialog, most of which is negative. My mind is like a hamster on a wheel, going round and round. I need a positive message. I need a cheerleader.

There's so much on my mind, it sometimes seems a bit overwhelming. I feel too busy. I never have enough time to do everything I want to accomplish. Like sticking to these weight loss and exercise goals. Keeping up with my jewelry business, plus I'm looking to make a career change at my day job. Classes to take, apps, interviews, etc.

I'm just putting this out there, so maybe someone else will relate or get something from my journey. I guess these are growing pains.
Stick around; follow me on my journey.

To read my previous post, go here.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis