I'm proud of myself today

I just had to get back here and blog today. Yes, I did add those new items to my Etsy shop today, and yes, I'm having a FRIDAY HAPPY HOUR SALE right now until 8:00pm EST. What I'm proud of is my current photos of my jewelry designs. I have to say that I have greatly improved, and have learned how to use most of the features on my camera. I was so impressed with my new pictures, that I went back and re-took a number of pictures of items that I really thought needed improvement. Now you can see just how pretty some of my jewelry is! First, I added 3 new earrings to my shop today, the black raku lampwork and Mykonos pewter pendants having to be my favorites. I have many more of these lampwork beads (from Evolving Beads) so I just might have to make myself a pair, but I was thinking of doing a sterling swirl of wire hanging from the beads. I'll post pictures of that if I make them. So here's what's new:




Next, I just want to show you some of my updated photos of items already in my shop. I have this wrought iron tripod candle stand that turned out to be a great background for photos. And I took it outside to use natural light, which I now am comfortable doing since the temperature here has come down a little, it is pleasant to be outside. And no mosquitoes biting me! Check these out. Some of them with the sunlight hitting the beads are just fabulous! (If I say so myself!)






If you wish to see more of these, go to my Etsy shop, as these items have all new pictures. Well, what do you all think? I hear dinner calling so I'm off! Till next time........

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cindy, you pictures are wonderful! Redoing pics is a lot of work, but definitely worth it!

Popular posts from this blog

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Post July 4th workout and update

Oh happy day!