Pushing past the pain

You can say that I'm still in a negative head space. My knee hurts, foot hurts; now a new heel pain. Walked this morning. Just under 2 mi. and did 2 sprints of running. Not timed, just going as far as I can, (which isn't that far) until I returned to the walking. My various pains wake up as I try to run, but I must say that my knee and foot pain do subside after I start to run a bit. I've got to get rid of some of this excess weight.

I'm full of negative self-talk as I go along my route today. Doesn't help the situation, I know. On the brighter side, I have to give myself credit for actually getting out there today and just doing it! The humidity lives on.

To read my previous post, go here.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Anonymous said…

the loan company
that grants me a loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors have neglected my offer but mr benjamin lee granted me a success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project in terms of investment. They provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can help you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: Also 247officedept@gmail.com or Write on whatsapp Number on +1-(989-394-3740)

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis