What's in the studio this week?

I've been restocking earrings that have either sold or went to galleries to be sold. These earrings (above) are a collection of stud earrings that I carry right now on a regular basis. You can find them for sale on my website here. They are available for retail and wholesale. Please contact me for wholesale information and pricing, at info@DevineDesignsJewelry.com.

These are a new design. Somewhat like my square stud earrings, but with a long squiggle of sterling silver that have ceramic beads that dangle from the bottom of the squiggles. Makes a nice accent and added color to the earring.

These earrings I was asked to remake. I had made the 3 disc earring and sent them to a gallery, but had a request to make the longer 5 disc earrings. I have done these before. I just altered the design a bit. Free- floating, so light weight, you would not believe. They are available now for purchase. Please contact if you wish to purchase and I will send you all the information. These are also available to my wholesale accounts and shops. Please email: info@DevineDesignsJewelry.com.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Post July 4th workout and update

Oh happy day!