Coastal Scents new lipsticks

Cute, sleek outer packaging. I decided to try four.
Coastal Scents always sends their products in a pretty organza bag, usually with a sample. This one I got is a blush duo.
The new lipstick packaging is a rose gold tube. Making the lipsticks fancy in appearance, as well as making them look more expensive. These retail for only $3.95 each. I got mine on sale for $2.95 each.
On the Coastal Scents website, they claim to be, "long lasting creamy lipsticks that are paraben free".
The shades I picked:
#06- A very sheer silvery beige
#02- A sheer neutral pink
#10- A darker medium red with golden glittery undertones making it more of a wine shade
#14- A sheer peach

These new lipsticks claim to be creamy; they do glide going on, and I would consider them to be creamy. They are sheer colors-the ones I chose, except for #10 which has the richest color pay-off.
The colors do transfer, so you'll have to reapply throughout the day. As for the "long lasting" statement, I would have to say that the lipstick wore off after about 3 hours of wear.
So, if you like sheer, glossy lipstick, you might like these. And you really can't beat the price.

d294882050defde157894fa984cc1d10f7f100dcd5a0ef9707
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Post July 4th workout and update

Oh happy day!