November's Birchbox review


A quick overview of the product samples I received in this month's Birchbox.
~Amika nourishing hair mask~
A nice moisturizing conditioning treatment with natural ingredients. I liked this product. Very mild scent. Did a nice job conditioning my over-curly thick dry hair.

~Spa therapy body wash~ I do not like any product that has the "sea, or ocean" scent. Will not use. I'll probably add this to a giveaway package.

~White Almond body butter~ I have used Perlier products before and like them. My favorite was a "gardenia" scented lotion. (Don't know if they still make it or not.) The white almond fragrance I do not like. It smells like "old lady french lavender". What is white almond anyway?

~Red Flower rose collagen renewal face serum~ It's suppose to be a hydrating treatment that helps with wrinkles and skin's elasticity. It's an oil based product. You are to use a few drops. I do not like oil products, they make me break out. So I have one unopened sample of this I will not use.

~theBalm "Cindy-lou Manizer"~ A cult favorite brand. It is a pretty soft pink luminizer. It's a very small sample. I will probably not use, because I have so many luminizers now.

~Chocolate almond butter~ A bonus item in this month's box. A sample packet. Enough to spread on bread and make a sandwhich of or just eat straight out of the packet. Very tasty!You can order full sizes of all these products or join for a monthly subscription of samples at Birchbox.com.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Post July 4th workout and update

Oh happy day!