Thoughts and changes

Weight update~
total weight loss to date: 10.5 lbs.
I "officially" weighed in at WW this past week. Now I will try to work the program on my own at home. I will continue to weigh myself once a week, and keep track by writing it down, tracking my points and journaling.
In other news, this week I accepted a part-time job offer, which will mean I will basically be working full-time hours outside of my jewelry business. I will be making swimsuits, which I have done in the past, so I think I will enjoy it, and it may bring more creativity to my jewelry designs, than the mind numbing job that I have now. We will have to see how that works out.
I came to the conclusion, that I just have to bring in more money. Struggling, working just a couple of days a week, is not allowing me to have any money to invest in my business. They say, "you have to spend money, to make money", and this is so true.
With the current direction I want to take my business, I need more money to pay show fees, get better displays, supplies, etc.
This will also mean that I will have to better manage my time, as working more hours, will take away hours to make jewelry. So I have to make the decision to cut some things that are time wasters in my life.
So, I will probably be blogging less, and stop wasting time on the Internet. Which will also mean posting less jewelry in my Etsy shop, because I do not sell much on line anyway. I have to do what will sell my work and bring money in.
I do way better selling at shows, galleries,and boutiques. So I think that's where I need to focus.
I did have a great month in February at the Florida Craftsmen gallery, and sales are pretty consistent at Clay and Paper too.
So stay tuned, to see what other changes may come.



Bookmark and Share

Comments

COngratulations on your weight loss!

Popular posts from this blog

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Post July 4th workout and update

Oh happy day!