Eye Candy

Happy Friday! Here's some new goodies, hot off my work bench!
Senorita earrings


These are really nice! And they were fun to make too. I got to use my soldering skills in creating the hoops. Don't these just remind you of a trip to Mexico?

Fire Goddess earrings


Another pair in my "Goddess" series- these actually made it to my Etsy shop and were not carted off to a local shop!

Slate and Steel

and matching earrings


These beads are beautiful! Earthy and organic looking. Made by one of my favorite lampwork bead artists- Moon Stumpp.
Enjoy your journey!



Bookmark and Share

Comments

The "senorita" ones are "muy bonita" :)
Erika said…
I really like that first pair! It has a watery effect to them that is really cool.

This post would be great in my new link party--stop by and include this url if you would like!
http://www.littleandalucia.com
storybeader said…
really like the senorita earrings!
TiLT said…
Fantastic...I love the set!
Susan Marling said…
Really nice pieces. I think Senorita is my favorite.

Popular posts from this blog

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Post July 4th workout and update

Oh happy day!