I hate cleaning!

That should sum it all up for you, but I love to share all the rather interesting, if not boring details. What a way to spend a Saturday.
Early a.m.; I actually did an aerobic workout! I'm going to try and keep a record of how many times a week I can manage to exercise, so that I can loose some of this weight that I've gained over the last couple of years. My beginning goal is to strive for 3 times a week.
Mid-morning; meet with my friends as I usually do on Saturday mornings.
Then, the nightmare begins. I have not thoroughly cleaned this house in some time. Call it spring cleaning if you will, I dusted, vacuumed, bleached around the windows.
Let me explain this one. We tend to get mold. Of course if you ask our condo association, they will say that we don't have mold. Like I have spare time to bleach around windows often. I think the main source of the problem is around our bedroom window outside, as this is where standing water seems to accumulate. But, oh no, condo maintenance must be blind not to notice this. With bleach bucket in hand, I went outside and scrubbed the window, the window sill and the wall. Cursing all the way, I might add. It's time to get rid of some stuff too. I hate the accumulation of crap we don't need. Our spare bedroom has large furniture that takes up too much space and I really need to discuss with Benn getting rid of it and getting something more functional in that room. I can barely move around to clean in there! I'm on a mission to get rid of stuff! I gotta look through my closet and give away all the clothes that don't fit. Another fun project.

On the jewelry front: I've switched out some items from the gallery which will be posted in my shop over the next few days. This pair of earrings are new today.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23009297

And this funky bracelet.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18455399

So tomorrow I'm hoping to get out to a park and play with my new camera taking some pictures of nature. Hopefully, I'll have some to show.
Have a wonderful Saturday and don't work too hard!



Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis