Did you know....

Did you know that in my jewelry shop on Etsy, I'm currently running this special?
JULY SPECIAL: FREE EARRINGS WITH ANY PURCHASE. YOU GET TO CHOOSE COLOR. I WILL CREATE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU!



Did you know that in my jewelry supply shop I offer:

very competitive prices;
a flat rate shipping no matter how many items you buy;
free goodies with the purchase of 3 or more items;
that I hand polish all my brass findings so that they are clean,protected, and have a beautiful golden shine;
that I am trade friendly;
I offer speedy, first class shipping;
I have numerous supplies of sterling silver, natural brass, wire, cord, gemstone beads, ceramic beads, pendants, lampwork beads, and more!
Have a look around. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Post July 4th workout and update

Oh happy day!